[linux-elitists] Re: [svlug] Bill Gates resigns (fwd)

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu Jan 13 15:17:54 PST 2000

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, Emanuel Pirker wrote:

> May this lead to a "Windows 2002" written entirely in Visual Basic?

LOL! Actually, I think it would be in 2001 and would include graphics of
apes throwing things.

Hey, you're Emanuel "FireWire" Pirker, aren't you? Does this mean you're
in the US now or are you working for SGI in .at?

I haven't been following FireWire support lately but saw the micro raid
tower from VST that's so cute and little. I want one.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator