[linux-elitists] Good news in the patent wars

Seth David Schoen schoen@loyalty.org
Thu Jan 13 13:05:38 PST 2000

Don Marti writes:

> On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 01:02:05PM -0800, Deirdre Saoirse wrote:
>
> > Can we have Martinelli's for someone (moi) who has actually DONE PCR? :)
>
> Wait a minute -- how many people trained in molecular bio or biochemistry
> but seduced into Linux do we have on this list anyway?
>
> (I've helped do PCR and done DNA sequencing.)

I have a friend who is trained in integrative biology (big things you can
actually see).  If I seduce her into using Linux, does she get Martinelli's?

I also have a friend who likes Martinelli's.  If I seduce her into learning
to do PCR, will she start using Linux?

I also have a friend who does CPR.  If I seduce her into using Linux, will
she get something which is an anagram of "Martinelli's"?