[linux-elitists] date in e-mail header (fwd)

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Tue Jan 11 15:59:36 PST 2000

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Heather wrote:

> > For some reason, this strikes me as a leap century bug in Outlook Express.
> > What a surprise.
>
> Nope, amazingly, it's following the rules correctly - once every 400 years,
> it IS a leap year after all.

That's not what I meant.

I meant that it seemed to be off by the difference between Dec 31 and Feb
28.

> Now about his busted mailer thinking it's March already, tell some
> MSwin admin to deal with it :)

Well, not quite so simple since the MTA (which I snipped) was on Unix and
had the correct time. :)

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator