[linux-elitists] date in e-mail header (fwd)

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Tue Jan 11 15:51:18 PST 2000

> For some reason, this strikes me as a leap century bug in Outlook Express.
> What a surprise.

Nope, amazingly, it's following the rules correctly - once every 400 years,
it IS a leap year after all.

Now about his busted mailer thinking it's March already, tell some MSwin
admin to deal with it :)

* Heather
New members are urgently needed in the Society for Prevention of
Cruelty to Yourself.  Apply within.