[linux-elitists] index-linux.com

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Mon Jan 10 14:38:47 PST 2000

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Heather wrote:

> > I'm aiming for "stuffy" graphics. :)
>
> I can do graphics, what would you like it to look like?

I have some samples that I got from cooltext. As DNS hasn't propagated
yet, you can look at what I had in mind at:

http://www.deirdre.org/index/index-banner.jpg

A page mockup is at:

http://www.deirdre.org/index/index.html

> Poor laptop users, out in the cold again.  :(

Good point. I'll make it desktop and, in the case of hardware vendors,
laptops as well.

> Slackware isn't traded, is it?

Nope, so far Red Hat and Corel are the only distros that are.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator