[linux-elitists] index-linux.com

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Mon Jan 10 14:01:02 PST 2000

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Justin F. Knotzke wrote:

> 	That's pretty good. Why would you give more for desktop over server?
> Just wondering..

It was something I learned at Apple -- the number of desktop systems
outweighs the number of servers by lots and lots.

> 	I say we start a list of companies. Add to them as need be:
>
> 	Corel
> 	Red Hat
> 	VA Research
> 	Applix

Right. I'm planning on setting up a list and I'm going to spider linuxPR
for ticker symbols later. This should move to my list, but I'd like a
couple of other people help with getting it set up.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator