[linux-elitists] Proposed letter to Linux Weekly News

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Feb 29 17:36:46 PST 2000

Quoting Dire Red (deirdre@deirdre.net):

> Given that, are they even ELIGIBLE for sourceforge's hosting?

To be charitable, I imagine that they're genuinely confused, and
haven't thought out the implications.  For purposes of eligibility,
I imagine the logical measure is not what they say, but rather what
they do (for example, licence usage).

rick (at) linuxmafia.com  modern-American-English-usage-improvement association