[linux-elitists] Alternative slogans, M$ (humor)

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Mon Feb 28 18:50:19 PST 2000

Jim's mom passed me along a pretty good one.  Just as a note, I feel that
they're fairly effective tagreting with their usual.  Think about it.
"Where do you want to go today?"
	If you don't know... you're probably buying MS.

#7 and #10 are my faves.

* Heather

----- Forwarded message from MMMLioness@aol.com -----

Microsoft's ad slogan for Windows 95 was "Where do you want to go today?"

Here are alternative slogans for the bloated OS:

 1. Windows: The colorful clown suit for DOS.
 2. Double your drive space: Delete Windows!
 3. Windows and DOS: A turtle and it's shell.
 4. Microsoft gives you Windows - OS/2 gives you the whole house.
 5. A computer without Windows is like a fish without a bicycle.
 6. Bang on the left side of your computer to restart Windows.
 7. Error #152 - Windows not found: (C)heer (P)arty (D)ance.
 8. I still miss Windows, but my aim is getting better.
 9. I'll never forget the first time I ran Windows, but I'm trying.
10. My latest screen-saver: Curtains for Windows.
11. OS/2 ... Opens up Windows, shuts up Gates.
12. Out of disk space. Delete Windows? [Y]es [H]ell Yes!
13.  Windows 3.1: The best $89 solitaire game you can buy.
14. Windows NT: Insert wallet into Drive A: and press any key to empty.
15. How do you want to crash today?

----- End of forwarded message from MMMLioness@aol.com -----