[linux-elitists] Alternative slogans, M$ (humor)
Mon Feb 28 18:50:19 PST 2000
Jim's mom passed me along a pretty good one. Just as a note, I feel that
they're fairly effective tagreting with their usual. Think about it.
"Where do you want to go today?"
If you don't know... you're probably buying MS.
#7 and #10 are my faves.
----- Forwarded message from MMMLioness@aol.com -----
Microsoft's ad slogan for Windows 95 was "Where do you want to go today?"
Here are alternative slogans for the bloated OS:
1. Windows: The colorful clown suit for DOS.
2. Double your drive space: Delete Windows!
3. Windows and DOS: A turtle and it's shell.
4. Microsoft gives you Windows - OS/2 gives you the whole house.
5. A computer without Windows is like a fish without a bicycle.
6. Bang on the left side of your computer to restart Windows.
7. Error #152 - Windows not found: (C)heer (P)arty (D)ance.
8. I still miss Windows, but my aim is getting better.
9. I'll never forget the first time I ran Windows, but I'm trying.
10. My latest screen-saver: Curtains for Windows.
11. OS/2 ... Opens up Windows, shuts up Gates.
12. Out of disk space. Delete Windows? [Y]es [H]ell Yes!
13. Windows 3.1: The best $89 solitaire game you can buy.
14. Windows NT: Insert wallet into Drive A: and press any key to empty.
15. How do you want to crash today?
----- End of forwarded message from MMMLioness@aol.com -----
More information about the linux-elitists