[linux-elitists] Lusers at Network Associates

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Fri Feb 11 10:44:04 PST 2000

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Aleksandar Radulovic wrote:

> > Very cool. What city are you based in?
>
> I am in Belgrade, the capitol of Yugoslavia. Planning with
> Don Marti to come to the States to work for a while back.

Neat. My former brother-in-law Dragan is from there. And my nephew is
named Aleksandar. :)

> But, that's gonna take a long time..

Yeah. :(

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator