[linux-elitists] Lusers at Network Associates

Aleksandar Radulovic alex@EUnet.yu
Fri Feb 11 10:43:30 PST 2000

Deirdre Saoirse wrote:

> Not really -- it's probably a very overloaded server (it's Linux running
> apache).

Yes, I know. I already checked out what was their WWW server.
Probably even more overloaded due to the story they've put
on their Web site.

I tried to make a little joke, but wasn't succesfull :o)

> Very cool. What city are you based in?

I am in Belgrade, the capitol of Yugoslavia. Planning with
Don Marti to come to the States to work for a while back.

But, that's gonna take a long time..

Regards, Alex.