[linux-elitists] Lusers at Network Associates

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Fri Feb 11 10:36:18 PST 2000

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Aleksandar Radulovic wrote:

> Deirdre Saoirse wrote:
> >
> > http://www.currents.net/newstoday/00/02/11/news12.html?&_ref=1477639309
>
> It seems that they are also victims of the same DoS attacks.

Not really -- it's probably a very overloaded server (it's Linux running
apache).

> P.S. - I forgot to introduce myself - I'm Aleksandar Radulovic,
> President of Linux Users Group of Yugoslavia, and the only
> representative of Yugoslavia on this list.

Very cool. What city are you based in?

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator