[linux-elitists] "California Uber Alles" update

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu Dec 28 13:49:21 PST 2000

On Thu, Dec 28, 2000 at 01:16:18PM -0800, Dan Wilder wrote:

> Don, are you trying on Mr. Bad's schtick?

No, when he says FUCK when taling about FUCKING SOFTWARE PATENTS he puts
it in CAPITAL LETTERS.  And I think he quotes Hunter S. Thompson
instead of the King James Bible.

> I take it you discount the alleged claim by Patrick Gelsinger

Hell yeah. Doesn't the name "The 4C Entity" sound like some kind of
plague from outer space or something?