[linux-elitists] "California Uber Alles" update

Dan Wilder dan@ssc.com
Thu Dec 28 13:16:18 PST 2000

Don, are you trying on Mr. Bad's schtick?

However.

I take it you discount the alleged claim by Patrick Gelsinger
<patrick.p.gelsinger@intel.com>, forwarded to
linux-elitists on Tue, 26 Dec 2000 by schoen@loyalty.org,
who says he received it from Dave Farber <farber@cis.upenn.edu>,
that: