[linux-elitists] Prior art search, anyone?

Heather star@starshine.org
Fri Dec 15 00:46:10 PST 2000

> > Hmm, 1976.  What year was CERN passing around links in the beginnings of
> > the web?  Well if you believe this one
> > 	http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~abhu000/rp593m.disc.tbl.html
>
> Aren't you all forgetting Project Xanadu from 1960?
>
> http://www.xanadu.net/

I think I heard it mentioned at a party once, out of context.  Er, older
than me, *and* their bogus patent.  The film clip from the stanford guys
showing off a mouse is pretty good to read about tho.

* Heather * Why you say you no bunny rabbit when you have little
            powder-puff tail?  -- The Tasmanian Devil