[linux-elitists] Thomson ready to throw down

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Sun Dec 10 12:29:20 PST 2000

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000, Don Marti wrote:

> Thomson Multimedia buys singingfish.com, a streaming media search
> engine:

Hey Don, they DO make Linux boxen (Thomson, that is).

> I wonder if their "submit stream" form has a field labeled "Name (as you
> wish it to appear on a patent infringement lawsuit)"

Heh.

--
_Deirdre      *      http://www.sfknit.org      *      http://www.deirdre.net
"Our society has not yet gone so far as to place blind faith in machines. In