[linux-elitists] We are elitist criminals!

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Thu Aug 31 19:51:34 PDT 2000

> begin  Heather quotation:
>
> > I'm sorry, Rick, I must have misread, I thought Deirdre posted that.  But
> > anyways, isn't the normal means of pointing someone to an FAQ to give them
> > part of the answer, and then the pointer in case that didn't answer them
> > enough?
>
> Yes, but that stuff was so _good_, I decided to post several of the pieces
> in toto.

Well, in that acse, when I see the gang at ConChord I'll be sure to say so.

* Heather * And it should be the law: If you use the word `paradigm' without
            knowing what the dictionary says it means, you go to jail.  No
            exceptions.  -- David Jones