[linux-elitists] We are elitist criminals!

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Aug 31 18:16:01 PDT 2000

begin  Heather quotation:

> I'm sorry, Rick, I must have misread, I thought Deirdre posted that.  But
> anyways, isn't the normal means of pointing someone to an FAQ to give them
> part of the answer, and then the pointer in case that didn't answer them
> enough?

Yes, but that stuff was so _good_, I decided to post several of the pieces
in toto.

--
Cheers,                   "Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm
Rick Moen                 for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he will be warm