[linux-elitists] University of EULA?

Decklin Foster decklin@red-bean.com
Tue Aug 29 11:24:46 PDT 2000

Don Marti writes:

> 2. Mandatory proprietary software to complete class assignments.*

Speaking of this... I'm taking another maths course this semester.
What would everyone reccommend for a free symbolic derivation package?
This is what my school is hawking:
<URL:http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/derive5.htm>

Yes, I've got a copy from last year. *shame* *shame* *shame* I'm sick
of dealing with Wine and rebooting when that doesn't work.

--
There is no TRUTH. There is no REALITY. There is no CONSISTENCY. There
are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS. I'm very probably wrong. -- BSD fortune(6)