[linux-elitists] ME roadshow

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Aug 29 11:14:40 PDT 2000

begin  kmself@ix.netcom.com quotation of Tue, Aug 29, 2000 at 10:56:01AM -0700:

> Microsoft is apparently planning on plugging WinME at smaller outlets --
> shopping malls, etc.
>
> Any thoughts to organizing counter-plugs for Linux to correspond?

Nope.  The "Linux freaks crash Microsoft's party" thing has been done.
Yawn.

We should do something about the Microsoft Reader/Amazon deal though. I
know we're boycotting Amazon, but I don't want to have to buy Windows
to read a book I paid for. Anybody got your reverse engineering hat on?
http://www.mercurycenter.com/business/top/085435.htm

--
Don Marti                                No haiku patents
dmarti@zgp.org                           means I've no incentive to