[linux-elitists] We are elitist criminals!

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sat Aug 26 11:45:43 PDT 2000

begin  Aaron Lehmann quotation:

> As much as I hate posting recycled slashdot crap,
> http://slashdot.org/yro/00/08/26/0330249.shtml really caught my eye.

WTF says:

Checking host: www.dvdcca.org port 80
Operating system: 143.227.44.96:80 * BSDi or IRIX
Web server software: Apache/1.3.3 (Unix) PHP/3.0.5
                     ^^^^^^

Somebody might point that out to the judge.

--
Cheers,                                Bad Unabomber!
Rick Moen                              Blowing people all to hell.