[linux-elitists] California Uber Alles

Rusty Foster rusty@kuro5hin.org
Fri Aug 25 21:53:42 PDT 2000

"Joseph E. Arruda" wrote:

> Aaron Lehmann wrote:
>
> > > =======================================================================
> > > |      Rusty Foster       | "One great big festering neon distraction |
> > > |   rusty@kuro5hin.org    |  I've a suggestion to keep you all        |
> > > | http://www.kuro5hin.org |  occupied..."                      --Tool |
> > > =======================================================================
> >
> > Is it ever gonna reopen? ;-|
> >

> I hope so, seeing as I just sent a 2U rackmount to rusty this morning...
> ;)

BTW, I just happen to have a very nice VA Linux 2U rackmount for sale if
anyone's interested. I can deliver it... um, in a few days. ;-)

Just kidding of course. Yes, we'll be back. Timeline: box goes to
Maryland, Slackware gets installed, box goes to NY, fat pipe gets
plugged in, I finish coding, we reopen. Thanks for the machine by the
way. Did I mention that VA rocks?

--R