[linux-elitists] Patent Public Advisory Committee

Ben Woodard ben@valinux.com
Wed Aug 9 09:09:38 PDT 2000

What is our legal recourse on this?  Can we write our congressional
representatives stating that we believe that the USPTO is abusing
their power and not representing the vast majority of the constituants
interests.

-ben