[linux-elitists] musicnews@mp3.com: Jon Bon Jovi, Britney Spears, Children's Channel and More!

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Aug 9 08:19:43 PDT 2000

begin  Ben Woodard quotation:

> I just got spammed by MP3.com the funny thing is that they don't have
> my name and so I guess the database filled in a "NULL".
>
> I have to admit that sometimes spam amuses me.

I just got hit with a "newsletter" from Network Solutions called "The
ABCs of Online Promotion", from yet another NetSol domain,
"nsi-direct.com".  Which therefore joins their prior spam-mailer
domains, netsol.com, thedotcompeople.com, and integram.org, in my
procmail twit filter.

And, of course, all of them stress how easy it is to "opt out".

--
Cheers,                              "Open your present...."
Rick Moen                            "No, you open your present...."