[linux-elitists] First up against the wall, come the revolution

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Mon Aug 7 11:50:49 PDT 2000

begin  Dan Wilder quotation:

> Did you try emailing support@networksolutions.com?

If I were continuing my past business relationship with that company, I
certainly would have.  As it is, I retain only indirect dealings with
them (in their remaining capacity as gTLD registry), through other
domain registrars.

--
Cheers,                              "Open your present...."
Rick Moen                            "No, you open your present...."