[linux-elitists] First up against the wall, come the revolution

Jonathan Corbet corbe-elitet@lwn.net
Thu Aug 3 09:51:04 PDT 2000

> Of course, I pointedly moved my domain to Domain Discover, over two
> months ago, specifically to get the hell away from Network Solutions.
> And here they come, nonetheless, trying to double-dip.

Parts of NSI are very slow to catch on when you move a domain elsewhere.
We've been getting notes on how they're going to pull the plug on lwn.net
immediately if we don't pay our bill.  Kind of scary, actually, even when
you *know* that somebody else is handling the domain and it's taken care
of...

jon

Jonathan Corbet
Executive editor, LWN.net