[linux-elitists] First up against the wall, come the revolution

Paul J Collins sneakums@eircom.net
Wed Aug 2 10:40:42 PDT 2000

    Rick> So, I have here a big, splashy "FINAL NOTICE", dated July 24 and mailed
    Rick> July 26, from Network Solutions, Inc. for registration/renewal of my
    Rick> "Web Address".
-snip-
    Rick> Of course, I pointedly moved my domain to Domain Discover,
    Rick> over two months ago, specifically to get the hell away from
    Rick> Network Solutions.  And here they come, nonetheless, trying
    Rick> to double-dip.

Sometimes I'm struck by my own naivete; I foolishy imagined that
competition would root out incompetence and stupidity.

Well, it did, but I didn't think it would all migrate to Network
Solutions.

--
Paul Collins <sneakums@eircom.net> - - - - - [ A&P,a&f ]
 GPG: 0A49 49A9 2932 0EE5 89B2  9EE0 3B65 7154 8131 1BCD