[linux-elitists] Privacy micro-HOWTO

Wed Apr 26 16:29:14 PDT 2000

Further advantage of Junkbuster -- pattern matching means that a
relatively short blockfile can effectively shitcan a whole mess of
traffic.  Mine runs 38 non-comment lines, but blocks virtually all ads.
Note that some blocking is of specific URLs and directory paths, not of
entire domains.  I believe the latter was Don's intent.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>           http:/www.netcom.com/~kmself
    http://gestalt-system.sourceforge.net/