[linux-elitists] What is wrong?

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Apr 20 07:40:13 PDT 2000

Quoting Dire Red (deirdre@deirdre.net):

> On the Linux Elitists front, I've been working on CottonBale, a
> Bale-O-Matic....

It's alive!  It's alive!

Folks, I've been muttering to myself for some time about how I ought to
do this, and how sheepish I feel about doing maintenance via sessions
with vi and gcal.  Deirdre actually did what I've been talking about for
the past year.

She asked me, last night, how I would like the graphical design to be
done.  I said, "Dear, that's extremely considerate of you to ask -- but
consider that I'm responsible for BALE's _current_ graphical design, and
ask yourself whether anyone should consult my opinion on that subject."

Don, you will note that the yellow background is going to go away, with
your remarks about that in mind.

--
Cheers,              "By reading this sentence, you agree to be bound by the
Rick Moen             terms of the Internet Protocol, version 4, or, at your