[linux-elitists] What is wrong?

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu Apr 20 00:43:53 PDT 2000

On the Linux Elitists front, I've been working on CottonBale, a
Bale-O-Matic, written in php3 with a mysql back end. I'll put it up on
Sourceforge when it's done. Right now, I have a first cut of the code (but
not all the data in yet) and it's a matter of tweaking some things.

Tomorrow's my last day of work for a week (yay), so I should have it done
soon. :)

Two different views of the same data:

http://www.deirdre.org/events/index.php3

And, on a similar front:

http://www.sfknit.org/

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.org   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Dictators ride to and fro upon tigers which they dare not dismount.