[linux-elitists] What is wrong?

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Apr 18 18:33:24 PDT 2000

On Mon, Apr 17, 2000 at 10:55:01PM +0200, Aleksandar Radulovic wrote:

> What is going on with this list? I am not receiving any emails
> from it for couple of days?
>
> Have it died or it is just a quiet week...

Both.  humulus.zgp.org, the server that hosts this list, had a
hardware issue last Friday and suffered a power failure in its
building yesterday.  That counts for minus elitist points for
me and I was going to have to throw myself off the list.

But fortunately I have tendonitis, which is highly elite, so
I can stay on.

Good news for people who don't like Unisys: Accuweather is going
PNG:
http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1005-200-1713278.html?tag=st.ne.1002.tgif.1005-200-1713278?st.ne.fd.gif.f

GIF-burning weather report coming soon.

--
Don Marti                  Information wants to be $6.95.
dmarti@zgp.org