[linux-elitists] The strange ways

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Apr 10 19:52:27 PDT 2000

On Sat, Apr 08, 2000 at 02:07:15AM +0200, Aleksandar Radulovic wrote:

> I've got hired by a Margmidlun, the largest ISP in Iceland (yes,
> that very small iceland south from Greenland :) as a Senior System
> Administrator (very cool tag)...

So, let us know if they allow Reverse Engineering there, and if they
recognize software patents.  "Actually, officer, it doesn't encode
mp3 files, it just sends ulaw files to Iceland..."

> Yes, I wanted to come to the States, but due to the politics
> of the States and my country, the chances were very slim.
> Shit, how I hate politics.

We get the easy politics here -- all we have to fight are a bunch of
wheatgrass-drinking movie executives and patent lawyers.  Have a
good trip.

--
Don Marti                Join the Great American GAS OUT.  Do not buy
dmarti@zgp.org            any gas from April 7, 2000 to April 7, 2003