[linux-elitists] RLE says "Give it up already, Microsoft"

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Apr 4 18:08:39 PDT 2000

Quoting Doc Searls (doc@searls.com):

> My friend Jan Lewis, one of Microsoft's earliest employees,
> translated Judge Jackson's 43-page opinion into "Windowese":
>
> You have performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
>
> Heh.

May I suggest that you lob another copy of that over to
"original@netfunny.com"?  Unfortunately, only the poster is allowed
to do so, in these cases.

--
Cheers,              "By reading this sentence, you agree to be bound by the
Rick Moen             terms of the Internet Protocol, version 4, or, at your