[linux-elitists] finding of law...

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Mon Apr 3 15:15:52 PDT 2000

Ok, I read it.  I like the part about how just cuz they didn't get away
with it, doesn't mean it wasn't a monopolistic practice.

Score: 2 section 2, one section 1, and the one that was not found under
section one is because previous rulings show that cruddy avenues of entry
still count, so they don't get slapped for actually keeping NS -completely-
out of "the browser market".

Their attempt to prevent the existence o a browser market was to maintain
their high barrier to entry, thus monopoly power, in the applicatons market.

And as a bonus prize, it is declared as affecting "intrastate" too, thus
the states with intrstate tacked into their own antitrust laws, can have
a free swing at the pinata, without their blindfold on.

* Heather