[linux-elitists] M$ Stock falls....

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Fri Sep 24 03:11:37 PDT 1999

"The company's stock plunged $4.875, more than 5 percent, to $91.188 as
the briefing unfolded today -- not because of Microsoft's announcements but
because its president, Steven A. Ballmer, told a gathering of business
journalists that he believed technology stocks were overvalued."

Wanna bet the board said to him, "Don't DO that!"

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"I must say that I was really happy to see _Linux for Dummies_ -- that's