[linux-elitists] BSOD Special

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Wed Sep 22 11:07:38 PDT 1999

> Thought y'all might find this amusing.
>
> Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "blue light special," n'est-ce
> pas?

Yeah!

(overhead announcement) Blue Screen of Death special on all computers.
                        Limited time.  We will reboot soon!

Um, I'm not sure which was funnier, that, or the stream of [list indicators]
in the subject line :)

* Heather

-- SuSE Linux / English offtopic post about K-mart using the OS of doom
-- in the manner prescribed by marketing (i.e. everywhere) and getting the
-- expectable results eventually, snipped.