[linux-elitists] OK, I went off today

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Tue Jul 27 23:44:14 PDT 1999

Well, I decided to go off somewhat more eloquently. Forgive the rambling
for now, but first edition is up (with minor changes from what Rick first
saw) at http://www.deirdre.net/retrograde.txt

Comments welcome. I was MUCH more frustrated later in the day.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
Indeed, when I design my killer language, the identifiers "foo" and "bar"