[linux-elitists] Chris DiBona vs. Copyright Maximalists

Tabinda N. Khan tabindak@best.com
Tue Dec 28 17:53:54 PST 1999

dibona.com mentioned on the CNN Web site:

http://www.cnn.com/1999/TECH/ptech/12/28/dvd.crack/index.html

So I'm planning on coming tomorrow, but I'm not sure if
everyone else is.

Tabinda

Quoting Seth David Schoen: