[linux-elitists] Chris DiBona vs. Copyright Maximalists

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Dec 28 10:52:07 PST 1999

Attention Linux elitists:

The DVD encryption organization (what wizards, get me some
boots so DVD crypto can make me shake in them) is suing a
bunch of people who have distributed free software to play
DVDs.

Chris DiBona is going to the courthouse to protest --
but he's not going alone.  Join the freedom lovers!
Fight the power!  Get Yet Another Fucking T-Shirt!

http://dibona.com/social/dvd/index.shtml

--
Don Marti               |  Use GIF images?  You may already be a
dmarti@zgp.org          |  criminal.