[linux-elitists] Do nous avons your attention now?

Marc Merlin marc@merlins.org
Wed Dec 8 14:19:23 PST 1999

On mer, déc 08, 1999 at 12:32:23 -0800, Don Marti wrote:
> The amazing web franglais-ifier!
>   http://gpltrans.grmbl.com/
>
> Select English->French and get something like this:
>   http://burnallgifs.org/franglais.html
>
> I wish them the best of luck in finishing a full translator, but
> I hope that they'll leave "Franglais mode" as an option...

Looks like it translates one word out of 20. I think I'll keep using
babelfish instead...

But then, there are misspellings on their homepage.

I also like the "I'll give you my pop username and password" feature

Marc

Finger marc_f@merlins.org for PGP key and other contact information