[linux-elitists] $9314 worth of beer.

Justin F. Knotzke shampoo@cam.org
Wed Dec 8 11:07:46 PST 1999

Don Marti wrote:

> Attention Linux elitists:
>
> The SANS salary survey is out.  Two numbers you might enjoy:
>
>   Average WIndows NT administrator salary: $53,593
>   Average Un*x administrator salary:       $62,907
>
> I think I'm going to spend _my_ extra $9314 on beer to drink
> in front of Windows weenies while I say, "Mmmm, this $9314
> worth of beer that I got by knowing un*x sure tastes good."

	Of course the Windows Weenies (and yes, they are ALL weenies) will say
that the reason you make more then them is that Windows is easier to
maintain and therefore allows for more people to do it thus driving down
salaries..

	You and I both know it's because we are just better then they are. ;)

	Justin.

--
Justin F. Knotzke
shampoo@cam.org