[linux-elitists] $9314 worth of beer.

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Wed Dec 8 10:55:18 PST 1999

Attention Linux elitists:

The SANS salary survey is out.  Two numbers you might enjoy:

  Average WIndows NT administrator salary: $53,593
  Average Un*x administrator salary:       $62,907

I think I'm going to spend _my_ extra $9314 on beer to drink
in front of Windows weenies while I say, "Mmmm, this $9314
worth of beer that I got by knowing un*x sure tastes good."

The survey is at:
http://www.sans.org/newlook/publications/1998salarysurvey.htm
but they don't include the Windows/Un*x difference in the
"highlights" because they're losers and they want to kiss
Microsoft's butt.

--
Don Marti               |
dmarti@zgp.org          |