[linux-elitists] Dell "forced" to sell Windows in Belgium

Seth David Schoen schoen@loyalty.org
Wed Aug 18 21:36:09 PDT 1999

Heather writes:

> > http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~geert/DELL_and_MS.html
>
> Being the type that I am, that has given me a sneaky idea.  Actually I've
> had the idea before, but their final reply to this Belgian fella merely
> makes it profitable.  I mentioned it to the FSF off hand at one point,
> but y'know, they don't have to be the only ones to do it.

Is this the "buy a machine, use it, and return it because you disagree
with the EULA" idea?

--
                    Seth David Schoen <schoen@loyalty.org>
      They said look at the light we're giving you,  /  And the darkness