[linux-elitists] Dell "forced" to sell Windows in Belgium

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Wed Aug 18 21:28:12 PDT 1999

> http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~geert/DELL_and_MS.html

Being the type that I am, that has given me a sneaky idea.  Actually I've
had the idea before, but their final reply to this Belgian fella merely
makes it profitable.  I mentioned it to the FSF off hand at one point,
but y'know, they don't have to be the only ones to do it.

So, Jim will be taking it into work tomorrow... <wicked grin>

> Repeat after me: "My hovercraft is full of eels."

Thy snorklecraft has got no keels?

> --
> _Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
> "I must say that I was really happy to see _Linux for Dummies_ -- that's
> when you know you've arrived." -- Linus Torvalds

The better question is, is it a top ten item from IDG yet?

* Heather