[linux-elitists] Elite vs. Elitist

Seth David Schoen schoen@loyalty.org
Mon Aug 2 15:32:31 PDT 1999

Don Marti writes:

> ----- Forwarded message from Jason Saxon <JSaxon@etrade.com> -----

Wow, now I know his e-mail address, so I can ask _him_ my questions.

I sent E*TRADE a list of ten questions about the details of the Red Hat
Community Shares Program (with the general point being to find out whether
Red Hat understood that almost all invitees would fail to qualify).  I got
back a reply which contained three spelling errors, and a blanket comment
that "E*TRADE does not release this information to its customers".

Wolfgang immediately thought of the basic form of a line that went into my
response: "The problem of my being an E*TRADE customer is very easily
remedied."

"At least they know how to spell 'SEC'"

--
                    Seth David Schoen <schoen@loyalty.org>
      They said look at the light we're giving you,  /  And the darkness